Friday, October 3, 2008
BABY OLIVIA
Baby Olivia is here!!! She was born Oct 2, 2008 @11:32 am. She weighs 7 lb 8 oz and is 19 in long... We will be having a party for you all to meet her on the 1st of November but I am sure you are all welcome to come visit sooner if you like. Invititations will be sent out probably in a week or so!
Can you believe it, no curls!!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Oh my heck she is so cute! that is so funny her hair is straight. Maybe she will look more like cort!
I can not believe she has no curls. Shelby will be jealous of her straight hair and she will be jealous of shelby's curls. That is so funny I am excited to meet her. Tell them congrats for me.
Oh my Gosh! I didn't know she had her baby! That is so fun. Good luck to them. having 2 kids is hard! I'm sure it will get even harder when we have more, but they are so precious.
Hooray for the new baby! That is too funny that she has straight hair. We are so glad that everything went well, and what a cute name!
Oh yes, the emfamous (is that spelled right? haha) big toes!! "They are supposed to stay FLAT on the ground, not curve up..." Weirdo... I remember that time pretty well. But I can't think of the Weaver dance though... Love ya back!
Post a Comment